One last batrep before Christmas...

 Warhammer 6th

  I have the 4th game of my Grudge Match with Chaos. I have to say, it was fun playing Chaos for a change.

Click here for Battle Report




   Mt skeletons are getting painted. I have had a few games with the Tomb kings now... and have learnt a lot. Hopefully once more than half my army is painted i will get up some reports with them.

Void 1.1

... And so it begins. My Junker starter force has arrived. It was actual quite a nice suprise hat came with it... i must not have been paying attention. I t has a nice selection of miniatures, some dice, a rule book and a whole bunch of card tokens and templates. Its actually quite a nice start to the game.


Junkers starter force, Void 1.1 (2021)

 So with a few items to paint, and me having some time off over Christmas, i'd hope to get some stuff painted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.