Happy Christmas


  Wow, its been a while since i posted. I was definitely hoping for a better year on the blog, but hey, that is life. So whats upon me at the moment...

 Warhammer Fantasy 6th Edition

     Well, fantasy has remained popular this year, and my 2k Lizardmen army is complete for now. I will be adding a few bits as i have time. Next July i have booked in to take part in the Warhammer tourney in Daventry so iam planning another 2k army so i will have some options. 

  Foolishly i am going for Tomb Kings, so i will see what i can do with them. They are not going to be the Egyptian style ones but more of a Barrow Wight army. It will be made up of various miniatures including some classic screaming skull catapults. The idea is this army was raised from the Isle of Wights on Albion.

Skeletons from Warlord Games and Oathmark


Skeletons from Warlord Games and Oathmark


  I am still getting round to my backlog of battle reports. I have been working my way through the Grudge Match scenarios against a Chaos player. The scenarios are taken from the wonderful Generals Compendium.

 You can find the link to the 3rd game below:

Click here for Batrep



Other games

  I have recently got into playing Star Wars Legion, as it was popular at club. It's ok. If i'm being honest if it wasn't Star Wars i wouldn't be playing the system, so i am not going all in on it. For the new year i have 2 new systems i am planning to have a go at. The first is Blitzkrieg Commander in 15mm and the second is Void 1.1, so hopefully you will see some progress on those two in the coming months.


 That's it for now and i will see you again soon. Have a great Christmas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

Some Anglo-Danish action..