Middle Earth Tourney and some Mordheim


Midde-Earth SBG

  So i finally made it across to Kirton Games and took part in their one day 500pt tournament. It was a blast and the venue was fantastic. They are based in Crediton (Devon, Uk), well worth checking out if you can make the trip.

 In the end i took my Numenoreans as really wanted to try out a mounted Elendil now i have one!

So game 1 and 2 are now up:







Mordheim

 I hope to have my Bretonnian warband up for next club meet in two weeks. I have finally finished my Questing Knight and a couple of men-at-arms. I love the pose of this model and the fact he's a lefty.




Hopefully more soon!

Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 15
Warhammer - 4
Warhammer 40K - 2

Commission:
Lord of the Rings - 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

Some Anglo-Danish action..