ME SBG and Mordheim

Hey folks,

                Getting some more stuff painted. Finally have Elendil finished off. I am pretty happy with the result... i mean you know who it is, but there are things i will change for the next time (if i do him again).



 Also finished off some Rohan Royal guard for somebody, which should now leave me some time to paint for myself for a while, especially as Kirton Games tournament is coming up next week.


 I have the two Middle Earth battle reports up:







 Finally i'm trying to get back into the Old world and i thought the best way would be to get back into the classic game of Mordheim! This has to be my favourite game out there. it introduced to to the experience gaming, role play side of the warhammer. Thankfully even though i was a youth i spent a lot of my summer money earnings on figures for this, which is great as these figures are damn hard to get my mitts on now for a reasonable price.

 I am going to start with Bretonnian Warband but i plan to make several including Skaven, Witch hunter, Sisters of Sigmar and Lizardmen (to name a few). This project should be good fun, especially now  i have the skills i didn't have at 14 / 15years. 

 For now here's my first man-at-arms:





Till next time, dha weles!


Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 10
Warhammer - 1
Warhammer 40K - 2

Commission:
Lord of the Rings - 3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

Some Anglo-Danish action..