Final event games and a finished warband.

Middle-Earth SBG


   So i have the final two games up from the Kirton Games event. It was a cracking day and i'm now hyped for the next one! Whether i use Numenor again, we will see but Elendil mounted was great fun to use.









Mordheim


   I have been painting like crazy (well, for me!) recently and have mangaed to finish off some more models for my Bretonnian warband. I now have my starting warband complete and Drustann of Treburg will soon be taking to the streets with his retainers.

 My starting warband will be 8 models. Drustann, 2 knights Errant, 3 Squires and 2 bowman.


 Bowmen henchmen

 Knights Errant

 Squires

Here are the Men of Treburg


That's it for now, till next time!


Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 15
Warhammer - 11
Warhammer 40K - 2

Commission:
Lord of the Rings - 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.