An evening at club.

Another club night at the Dice and Dagger in Bude, Cornwall.

This week i managed to call in  few HotT players to have a quick run through my campaign. Giving me a chance to make some changes.


The few changes i make include villages only having to be 3" from an enemy table edge.


Above is a Chinese merchant desperately trying to get its goods back to the capital.


Below the stand-off between the Celts and Chinese.


All in all, the rules seem to work and it was fun. though i reckon you'll definitely want to start with two generals.

Also got some Hott league games in. I should have a Battle Report up this week.



Until next time!

Dha Weles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.