Blue Lizards...

WARHAMMER 6TH EDITION


  I have nearly finished my Lizardmen blue's, with just a Shamen to go. Its been great getting back into the Warhammer world. I have been looking through the old Generals Compendium and might try one of the tree campaigns in it, maybe the territory war one. That may break up just playing the basic pitched battle format, plus of course i need to get some skirmish in as well.
  But for now, here are some pictures of the kroxigors and skinks i finished off.

Lizardmen Kroxigors - 5th Edition

Lizardmen Skinks with Bows - 5th Edition
  I also made a small battle report of 1000pts game against the High Elves.



MIDDLE-EARTH SBG

  Finally i leave you with the final game from the Kirton Games event i went too...





Thats it for now! Dha weles.


Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 25
Warhammer / Fantasy - 61
Warhammer 40K - 14
Historical 28mm - 5

Side commissions:
Lord of the Rings - 5
Warhammer - 1
Other - 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

Some Anglo-Danish action..

I rummage through my old miniatures...