Amera Terrain...

AMERA PLASTICS


  So as I said in my lasy blog, i have brought some terrain from Amera Plastics. I was wanting to build some more terrain and give it a more Lustria feel, complete with pyramid, but wasn't sure what to make it of. Then i remembered looking back at Amera plastics and how cheap there's was. So i went out and brought a bunch, i hope to do a full review shortly but i wanted to get some painted for club this weekend.

 Not a lot has been done, and bit of filler and pva for more texture, then painted and flocked. The pyramid I added some card bricks just again for more texture. Then they were painted and flocked.

Amera Plastics hills, pyramid and river. Games workshop Lizardmen

WARHAMMER 6TH


  I have brought a new camera as my old one seems to be turning a bit grainy, so i hope it helps. The below battle report will be the last with the old camera (above photo taken with new).

 So this is the last part of the territory dispute, finishing off with a last stand. Have to say its been great to see the number of folks looking foward to the 6th edition gaming it definitely feels there has been a bit of a resurgence at the moment.



Thats it for now! Dha weles!

Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 25
Warhammer / Fantasy - 70
Warhammer 40K - 14
Historical 28mm - 5

Side commissions:
Lord of the Rings - 5
Warhammer - 1
Other - 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

Some Anglo-Danish action..

I rummage through my old miniatures...