Reviews....Scenery and SAGA

Hey folks, i have made two quick reviews. The first i look at the supplement for the Viking Age for SAGA.



  Secondly, is a review for some great plastic scenery from Warlord Games (tabletop workshop). I stumbled across them while looking at warlords new castle and they caught my interest. Especially the fact they also had internal detail. So i picked one up. I was so impressed i brought some others and thought i'd share my thought on these fantastically well thought out pieces. You can find them here.




 I have also got round to finishing of my Frostgrave warband. With the last few painted, my starting warband is complete.




 And finally got to havea go at Gaslands from Osprey games, and it was great fun. A very well thought out system, that you can have some fun with. Below is some images of my van.




Till next time, dha weles!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.