I rummage through my old miniatures...

   So after testing positive for Covid, i close my club for the week. This means my only twice monthly gaming fix is halved. So knowing that and having a day to myself i thought i'd get some gaming projects sorted. 

  Now it would make sense to crack on with the plethora of projects i am in the middle... or i could randomly go through my piles of shame and paint something older...


Warhammer 40k

    So among my boxes of bits and damaged aged models i found my tub of battered Marines, this got me wanting to patch them and get them back up to scratch. The have been jackals, space wolves, crimson fists, white scars and Salamnders... so after deciding to re-paint them again (but now with magnetic bases), i have gone for Salamnder hopefully for the last time.

Salamander Space marines - Games Workshop (early 2000's)



Tubs of shame - Games Workshop 1997+

    I am in hope that my pile of shame will vanish slowly, but i need to get playing with it, as that helped a lot with my fantasy armies to getting done. So i had decide on an edition and it was close between 3rd and 4th for me, but in the end went with..... see below:

Click here for Video "Best 40k edition"


Warhammer / Mordheim

    Also in my tubs of shame i found some dwarfs. I liked them so much i painted them... i now have a Mordheim dwarf warband. I think i may paint a unit of the Miners and have them in my Dogs of War... i mean later i could always build a dwarf army....

Dwarf Miners and Slayers - Games Workshop


Well thats it for now, i m just putting together some Mordheim battle reports and some fantasy ones... see you soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.