A little bit of this and that....

Warhammer / SAGA: Age of Magic


  So i am slowly trudging through painting the brets. Once most are done i will be using them for some SAGA games. In the mean time i have been playing some games to accustomed to the new rule set.

  So far i have completed some halberdiers, which in AoM, will be classed as warriors.




Mordheim


  My Bretonians continue in Mordheim, click here for Battle Report.




 In the battle report a longbowmen manged to become a hero. Luckily i just ebay'd the ideal model, which i now even have painted up. Bertrand the Brigand.





Middle Earth SBG


  I went along to another Kirton Games tournament, and had great fun... again! If your able to make it to one of their events, its well worth the trip, a great little venue. Below are my first two reports...








 Managed a couple of shots of the venue before folks got there...



Also, while i fancied a break from my Brets' red and green, i painted some goblins.... yup red and green! Had thse figs since they first they where first released, so were in need of a slight re-paint. They become another project to be done, partly for MESBG but also some SAGA:AoM.



Warhammer 40,000


  Finally to break my painting just red and green, i painted just green... this ogryn i have had for years and decided to splash him up to match my Catachans. Still not sure on my 40k where i'm going with them. The new system doesn't interest me at all, so maybe some retro gaming will be done. In the mean time i'll paint it to a modern "me" standard to give them a chance to inspire me.




'till next time...


Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 22
Warhammer - 32
Warhammer 40K - 3

Side commissions:
Lord of the Rings - 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

Some Anglo-Danish action..

I rummage through my old miniatures...