Catch up!

  Still been hectic at work and my list of items to paint only seem to grow. At the club we have been giving Warhammer 40k: Kill Team a go and its not bad. For a quick game using our existing mini's it plays ok, but the rules aren't the most exciting.

  Hopefully soon we will try a little campaign and add in the experience part of it, to see what happens. I have actually gone out and brought a White Dwarf magazine, something i haven't brought since the early 2000's. But it has rules for a Kroot kill team and i'd thought it would be fun to dig my old mini's and get some paint on them. These guys are some of my favourite GW miniatures.



  I have also got some new Batreps up, including a SAGA one. I know its been a while, but the club is looking at running an event in March.








 Till next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

Some Anglo-Danish action..

I rummage through my old miniatures...