Middle-Earth SBG and DBA

Hey folks,
                I now have my mitts on the Middle-earth SBG rulebook and so far I am really happy with what has been done. I will hopefully do a quick review of the rules in a coming video, once i have had more games.

  At my club we have a slow grow going for ME and I'm digging out my Harad to have and an excuse to get them painted. The first month is 150pts then: 300pts (October), 500pts(November) and finishing of 750pts (December). So far so good, as i am ahead on my Harad, so i am gonna try and get my Rivendell complete at the same time. This is going to be ideal as this December we will be running another Castle Duel, with more players, so it should be some great festive fun.

 Heres the start of my Rebel Harad (so, rebel, as I may be playing on the good side for coming siege game):



Also have my first 150pt Battle Report:




  I have got some more DBA 3.0 Battle Reports up too..







Until next time!


Comments

  1. Looks great, and DBA is so nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil! Agreed DBA has a simple but clever mechanic and can look great. Definitely in my top 3 wargames.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.