Saga on pre-order...

  Well i'm sure i dont have to tell many of you that SAGA version 2 is on its way to us. But if you don't know check out the link below:


I  have to say this does mean i am in the mood to paint a few more of my Cornishmen, though whether they will all be painted in time is another question.

Gripping Beast Welsh: to be my Cornish Whiteshields




  Also i have got a couple more battle reports up. First is my Bolt Action batrep, where my Germans take on more Germans...


German para's advance through the woods.
Some of Warlord Games plastics i have actually painted!



  Secondly, i got in a good old bash of Grimdark Firefight, with some classic Necron Raiders


Robot legions vs Alien hives on a jungle planet.


 At the moment i am wishing my paint brush would move quicker, so many games and so many great figs to get painted... so little time.

Anyway, till next time.

Dha weles!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.