Cereal box lab and some 15mm sci fi

  Here's some snaps of GZG's NSL light troops. I really like these guys. In fact i am ordering more support weapons for these chaps and some more regular troopers.


 I have also repainted my CMG Arc fleet APC's. Was never really a fan of Grav tech on my sci fi humans, but i really like the look of these vehicles. They're a good size and are nice and chunky.


  Finally i have been working on a group game for my local club. I decided i needed a small room to be a lab, but didn't have any lab-like terrain pieces. So, it was to building one with the only resource i have here... cereal box card. I was happy with the result. In face i may make more with some corridors, but that will be anther time.

  If you want to know how i made the lab, leave a comment and i will put together a video.










Till next time, dha weles.

Comments

  1. Very nice work on the lab, that can be used for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NSL look great, I've got some in my queue at the moment in bright colours, it's cool to see a military take on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

Batch of Battle Reports