Painting small....

  I have dug up some of my 15mm scifi figs and thought they could do with an update. Work has been busy and my club now meets only twice a month. So in the mean time i have focused on my rules and thought i'd give them a go with my 15mm. This will give me a head start, as i plan to use them for this years Haloween game; Our club tradition to run a big skirmish game with aliens or zombies in it. Hopefully get most of the folks playing it for the day.

GROUND ZERO GAMES 15MM COPS
  The Ground Zero Games (GZG) figures are pretty damned detailed for their size, and are fun to paint. These guys will be members of LawSec, the colonial security force on colonized planets.



 As always i have a battle report too.... another SAGA one, nearly to the point of my give-away..


SAGA BATTLE REPORT: WELSH VS SCOTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.