How to play SAGA

  I am starting a small run of video's on how to play SAGA, with a hopeful follow up taking a closer look at each Factions that i play. This first video is all about building a warband:


  Other than that i have been scribbling to create some siege rules for SAGA. I really enjoyed the siege game we played, but i'd like to make it a little easier for the defenders, and also introduce siege engines. Next week we have a big game of SAGA planned on a 6'x7' board, including 3 villages and two fortresses... should be fun. Currently trying to make some siege towers and ladders.


  Finally have been taken by the Soda Pop Miniatures: Super Dungeon Explorer. I hadn't really been initially interested as i have "Descent" which is a great dungeon crawler, even though you have to plan a weekend around a single scenario!
  What got my attention was the Player vs Player arena, as it seemed fun and quick, though we did decide to remove the Boss character away as it slowed the game down. Hopefully i may make a little report for one of the games, as it will be a little different. But for now i have painted my hero "Deepwood Scout" hope like chibi!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.