Getting back into 6th Edition Fantasy.

Warhammer 6th Edition


  I will getting back into 6th edition, stating with some Lizardmen. I have a short ramble going on why I decided ck into it.






  So in the mean time i have got some bits painted.

5th Edition Skinks

I decided on the 5th edition Lizardmen as i like the aesthetics of them.

5th Edition Skinks and Kroxigors

Middle-Earth SBG


  I managed to get to another Kirton Games tournament, and again had a good time. This time it was 750pts, so ended up taking the two High Kings of the Last Alliance.








That's it for now, dha weles!


Figures Painted
Lord of the Rings - 25
Warhammer / Fantasy - 51
Warhammer 40K - 14
Historical 28mm - 5

Side commissions:
Lord of the Rings - 5
Warhammer - 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhammer Resurrection Event

I rummage through my old miniatures...

SAGA: Anglo-danes vs Anglo-saxons.